Life at CX.i
We are looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success.
An excellent CMO is passionate about their profession and has great knowledge of all things marketing and attribution. The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition and lead CX.i by branding.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution, etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications, etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, etc.).
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- Proven experience as a chief marketing officer or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.).
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
- Understanding of different business disciplines (biz dev, finance).
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM, Hubspot, salesforce).
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
Bridging the gap between online and offline retail.
Since 2019 CustomerX.i has been providing Offline Intelligence for restaurants and retailers. Helping them make data-driven marketing decisions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Chief Software Engineer and Data Science team to build and manage cloud platform.
- Define and build tools and processes to improve the core systems.
- Ownership of product life cycles, including prioritization and continuous improvement by working closely with engineering teams.
- Deliver production-quality code against aggressive timelines.
The Software Engineering team supports the backbone of our business. Driving key products that directly impact customer experiences and overall business performance. The ideal candidate is a creative and highly motivated Software Engineer.
- Attention to detail.
- Object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithm design.
- Efficient execution of sprints.
- Organization and planning
- Experience with agile software development techniques, test-driven development, and continuous integration
- Azure cloud experience
- Google Cloud experience
The Data Solutions is a function in the CustomerX.i business with the investment to build and commercialize proprietary data products.
This role will be the lynchpin between the products CustomerX.i build and the value our clients will gain from them. In this new role you will be supporting account and sales teams from multiple areas of the CustomerX.i business to build winning value propositions and communicate these effectively to clients.
The individual will lead and be accountable for data strategy and planning for people-based media campaigns that span digital media, addressable media and direct marketing. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of innovative work with a broad range of data originating offline, online and in the mobile ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be equally fluent in martech and ad tech with the ability to understand the worlds of digital media, CRM, onboarding and DMPs and addressable TV.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring the specific requirements are transitioned into the CustomerX.i delivery teams, there is the right feedback into the product roadmap and internal team training programs.
Life as a Data Specialist at CustomerX.i
- Cutting edge data products, built for advanced marketing in the 2020’s
- Ability to work with some of the best teams and clients in the data industry
- Continually growing and diverse business in the CustomerX.i region
- Chance to be part of a new division with the CustomerX.i business from the start
- Strong understanding of the CustomerX.i data marketplace.
- Be a subject matter expert across all sales and planning efforts that intersect the data discipline.
- Able to create data strategy for marketing efforts that span addressable and linear media.
- Drive performance across people-based digital media, addressable TV and CRM.
- Present data strategy to clients, gain buy in and grow strategic relationships.
- Engage with data providers and the product team to create unique custom data and models.
- Experience of marketing strategy, planning and evaluation across multiple business sectors.
- Native familiarity with the CRM data, analytics and systems landscape.
- Familiarity with analytical and media measurement techniques.
- Ability to navigate a complex stakeholder matrix and manage priorities.
- Ability to set a forward-looking vision, lead and inspire at all levels of an organization.
- Strong presentation and documentation skills.